• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
A Trail-Rated, carbon-bodied, 31.8mm stem for mountain bikers seeking best-in-class performance, response, and vibration absorption. The M6 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of the ENVE M5 and M6 handlebars. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stem angle: 0-degree
Promax's DA-1 XC mountain bike stem is 3D cold-forged, then CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum to create a lightweight and strong stem. The two-piece faceplate features their bar-gripping DWT (Dynalock Web Technology), which increases the bar/stem interface.
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: +17 degrees, -17 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
Promax Banger stems have a front-load design and can be used with either side up, providing a 5-millimeter drop or rise. Available with 48-millimeter and 53-millimeter extensions, they are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC machined to enhance the shape and further reduce weight. - Stack height: 30.5mm
The WCS C220 stem is easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. - The handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar - Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body embraces the handlebar which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars - Clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D-forged from 2014 aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Titanium bolts complete the package. - Semi Integrated Cable routing (SCR) - 3D-Forged and CNC-machined from AL2014 - 4-bolt sculpted SL faceplate
$34.99 - $42.50
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
$26.99 - $29.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that's strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately - Lifetime warranty
$95.00 - $105.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
Basic, clean, and dependable performance—that's the Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC-machined to achieve the Gossamer's shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold-forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged front clamp diameter - Chromoly hardware
3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061/T6 mountain bike stem. - 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate - Chromoly hardware - 40mm fork clamp stack height
A 3D-forged, then precision-machined, lightweight, aluminum mountain bike stem in both 31.8mm and 35.0mm models rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro, and gravity applications. - Blind bolt holes and shaping - Cold-forged and precision-machined - No-gap face plate and clamp area - Stainless hardware
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
The new ShockStop PRO Stem blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern bikes, while reducing fatigue and strain. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Seatpost, this system works together to suspend the rider and smooth out rough terrain on the bike you already own, making your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. Benefits: - Go further—reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations - Ride faster—energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion - Take control—customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain - GPS and Utility Mounts sold separately Details: - Titanium Hardware - 15% Reduction in Weight over standard ShockStop - Refined premium finish - The ShockStop Stem in available in +/-6 degree angle with 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Effective suspension travel: up to 20mm - Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style - Check technical specs for compatibility What's in the Box: - 1 x ShockStop PRO Stem - 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box) - All required hardware
The new Ritchey WCS Toyon stem takes its lead from the original, award-winning Ritchey C220 stem and gives it a more modern shape and increased stiffness for improved handling and greater responsiveness. The Toyon retains the clamping surface area of the C220, which creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220° over the handlebar. Its bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the body "embraces" the handlebar—a design which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars and allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. Built from life and all that inspires it, the Toyon builds upon the proven and celebrated C220 design with a fresh, squared aesthetic that adds to the overall harmony of modern frame designs—matching its good looks with enhanced confidence and a more lively feel for wherever your rides take you. - Matching top cap included - 6° of positive or negative rise - 1-1/8" steerer diameter - Stem body wraps 220° around bar clamping area, holding it in place for easy installation - Material: 2014 alloy - Bolts: stainless steel black - Matching top cap included - Angle: 84°/6° - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar clamp width: 44mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6mm) - Steerer height: 42mm - Weight: 140g (100mm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page