Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
Shimano CN-HG901 11-Speed Chain - SIL-TEC finish on links and rollers for reduced noise and friction - Hollow pins for weight reduction - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Width: 5.62 mm
Rep your country and sport fun colors on your fixie with KMC's Z510H Chain. - 1/2" x 1/8" - 112 Links - Single-speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 10-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10-Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
11 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. Eco ProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11-speed systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
10 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. EcoProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
$13.92 - $14.66
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
$72.99 - $90.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
Shimano Ultegra/XT HG701 11-Speed Chain. - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed. - SIL-TEC on Plate - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Half Link Chain: No
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
$35.00 - $140.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
$7.00 - $10.00
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single-speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins - Half Link Design
$50.00 - $55.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
- Stretch-proof, super-narrow chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 273 grams - 116 links
$41.99 - $42.00
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (116 Links)
$26.00 - $30.00
The KMC HL1L Wide chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Stretch-proof treatments provides exceptional durability - Hollow pin construction reduces chain weight - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
Page 1 of 3 Next page