For days when the mercury plunges below 15 degrees, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies. Constructed using a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand and water resistant goat leather on the palm with 300g Polartec Alpha in between, Sturmfist 4 provides an unprecedented amount of warmth and comfort. Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars, while a 100% merino wool shell lining ensures total moisture control in the worst conditions. - Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars - 100% merino wool shell lining is combined with the removable 250g merino glove liner ensuring total moisture control in the worst conditions - By joining superior fabrics and insulation technologies together for the first time, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance
- TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - 3M Gripping material provide more security. - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
Round out your riding kit in classic cycling style with Giant's Classic Crochet Glove. The open-weave crochet back is incredibly breathable and non-restrictive, great for hot days. The reinforced synthetic leather palm gives you a great grip on the bars, with the perfect amount of padding to smooth out the road. These gloves feature an easy, pull-on design with a fast and secure Velcro wrist closure.
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
For late fall and early spring riding conditions, Sturmfist 5 protects against cold, wind, and water — all the elements that can make or break an early-season training ride. A water- and wind-resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand meets a layer of water-resistant goat leather on the palm to ensure the utmost protection against the elements. 100g Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable. The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions. - 2mm of Aerogel in the palm drastically reduces conductive heat loss issues caused by frozen handlebars - 100 grams Polartec Alpha insulation keeps the back of the hand warm and comfortable - The 100% merino wool shell lining provides total moisture control in the worst conditions
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
This glove is ready for every stage and discipline! The Aramus GC features an adjustable TPR strap for a secure fit and gel pads to keep your hands comfortable on long rides. - Finger Pulls For Easy Removal - Perforated AX Suede Palm - Adjustable Leather Strap - Gel Padding
The best-selling Monitor SL Glove is now available with gel padding. The Monitor SL Gel is light, breathable and a great do it all glove that will work for any type of riding. A barely there feel combined with its superior fit makes it the perfect glove for riders who want the benefits of a glove without the bulk. - Silicone prints for maximum control - Touch screen compatible - Perforated AX Suede palm with gel padding - TPR Wrist strap for adjustable and secure fit
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- TransTextura™ fabric - Pre-curved thumb construction for ideal fit and mobility - Soft micro-fiber panel - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips
The Liv/Giant Pro Gel Short Finger Gloves are a super choice for any ride, long or short. They boast stretchy mesh backs for top-notch breathability, ergonomic gel padding for protection and comfort, and microfleece thumbs for wiping your face. You'll also love the Pittards textured leather palms for amazing grip and micro-Velcro wrist closures for a wonderfully adjustable fit.
Keep your hands feeling great no matter how long you ride with the Liv/Giant Plush Long Finger Gloves. They incorporate multiple gel pads in the palms for excellent comfort, vibration damping and nerve pressure relief. You'll also love the machine-washable synthetic suede palms, breathable uppers, reflective trim and easy on/off Velcro tabs.
Keep your hands protected when trail riding in Giant's Realm Long Finger Gloves! Double-stitched, reinforced palms and knuckles makes these gloves tough enough to survive regular off-road abuse. The synthetic leather palms are grippy and feature light padding that takes the sting out of rough terrain. There's also a Velcro wrist closure to keep the gloves in place, and a soft nose-wipe on the back of the thumb.
Lightweight and comfortable, Giant's Team Short Finger Gloves are a minimalist dream. The stretch Lycra back fits like a dream and breathes to keep your hands cool. Mesh palms provide incredible ventilation, while printed silicone palm grippers and supportive padding keep the controls under your hands and damp road vibration. The elastic cuff is light, comfortable, and offers superior ease of use and aerodynamics.
Cold weather doesn't mean you need to hang up your bike. Giant's Team Regulator Gloves are the perfect answer to falling temps. The outer layer is completely wind and water proof, and the fleecy liner insulates to keep your fingers toasty warm. The Amara leather palm is reinforced in high-wear areas and features printed silicone grippers that give you great control and bar-feel. There's a large, soft micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumbs, and the long cuff keeps cold air off of your wrists.
It's all about speed with Giant's Team Aero Short Finger Gloves. These stretch Lycra gloves minimize air drag and maximize your effort when you're racing against the clock. A single-layer synthetic leather palm provides direct bar-feel. The long, stretch cuff smooths out the air even more and gives you a further aero edge.
$35.00 - $37.00
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
Long days in the saddle have never been more comfortable! Giant's Horizon Short Finger Gloves feature reinforced, double-layer Clarino leather palms, supportive padding, and double stitching in critical wear areas. Grippy printed silicone on the palm means you'll always have control right under your hands. A soft micro-fiber wipe area on the back of the thumb keeps the sweat out of your eyes. Four-way stretch backs keep your hands cool, and the stretchy neoprene cuff with Velcro closure offers a great fit and easy on/off.
Keep your hands protected when trail riding in Giant's Realm Long Finger Gloves! The TransTextura stretch fabric dries quickly while the single-layer vented Amara palms prevent wear and tear. And, when you need to be in touch with your fellow riders, the smartphone-operable fingertips allow you to quickly reach for the call with your gloves still on.
Treat your hands to great gloves! The Liv's XC Gloves utilize a single layer of vented Clarino leather palms with no padding for maximum ventilation and bar feel. Other great features include highly breathable 4-way stretch mesh backs,a slip-on style for easy on/off and silicone details on the palm for serious grip.
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Breathable mesh & lycra upper blend - Touch screen capabilities - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Velcro strap closure for a secure fit - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Perforated palm for increased venting - Silicone infused palm for added grip - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Breathable four-way stretch upper - Ultra soft thumb towel
The Shield+ Glove offers full wind and water protection with Hipora and PrimaLoft technologies and an extra wide cuff with plenty of room to wear a liner underneath. It features a 4-finger design, a smooth liner that feels amazing, and a super durable palm. The Shield+ Glove keeps your hands warm and dry, period. - Upper Hand: Supra WindDry 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof, and warmth properties - Insulation: Primaloft Gold Active + 100g insulation - Palm: PU leather, patented Ergo Air X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool - Fingers: Microfiber index and thumb to wipe sweat - Padding: Patented Biogel progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury - Wrist Fastener: Wide wrist opening with hook and loop fastener - Tactile areas: Allow use of touch screen devices - Visibility Features: Reflective highlights
Stay warm, dry, and comfortable. Thermal fabrics are blended with wicking materials for unmatched insulation and moisture transfer on cool rides. Features: - Touchscreen-compatible thumb and forefinger - Padded palm for improved comfort and protection - Gel padding on the palm reduces road sock and vibration - Silicon printing on braking fingers for maximum control - Microfiber thumb and forefinger to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low-light visibility
Lightweight pro-level glove for riders who are seeking high ventilation and positive bar feel for maximum control Features: - Ultra-lightweight and highly breathable - Segmented palm for great dexterity - Hidden “easy off” pull tabs - Longer cuff design improves aerodynamics - Microfiber thumb to wipe perspiration Palm: - Air-mesh - 5-piece Amara palm patches with minimal gel cushioning Upper: - Moisture-wicking stretchable Lycra material Padding: - Thin shock-absorbing gel Closure: - Slip-on
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Easy-off finger pull loops - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
HOLD ON FOR ADVENTURE. Lightweight and comfortable, Traverse gives you a grip on performance with its full-finger design and smart features. Features - Stretch TransTextura fabric allows moisture wicking and quick drying properties - Soft, super lightweight single-layer Clarino palm design - Large microfiber thumb insert for wiping away sweat - Anti-slip functional silicon print on braking fingers - Wiretap touchscreen for easy use of smartphones - Hook and loop closure for ergonomic fit and easy on and off - Optimized by 100% - UPF 50+
The Ranger Water Glove is designed with a 100% waterproof top hand fabric and an Ax Suede waterproof palm - the perfect combination to keep your digits warm and dry in cold weather conditions. On top of that, the touch screen compatibility keeps you connected throughout your ride, so you can look up a warm coffee shop when the riding is done. - Slip on design - Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris - Conductive thread at index finger and thumb for touchscreen compatibility - Screen printed logos - 100% polyester waterproof top hand fabric - Ax Suede fleece waterproof palm
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Page 1 of 5 Next page