• Removes and installs all RockShox 1/2mm rear shock eyelet bushings and mounting hardware
$19.00 - $24.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Use to install fork dust seals
• Use to install dust seals for Bluto and RS1 forks • See Service Manual for instruction
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
• Essential mechanic tool to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Monarch
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
- Aids in the quick change of oil-bath fluid in RockShox Totem forks and for servicing/bleeding XX-Series Xloc hydraulic remote systems (Not for reverb seatposts) - Includes: Speed lube syringe+hose, adapter fittings/O-rings, And port-access wrench
RockShox's Schrader Valve Removal Tool is an essential tool for working on suspension components. This shop quality tool makes removing Schrader valve cores easy with its long, comfortable handle.
Page 1 of 1