- Origin8 Bolt high profile AL6061-T6 alloy tubeless ready clincher with sleeved joint and post-anodized sanded gloss black finish
- Origin8 Elite road hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassete body featuring 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement
- 20 hole QR front/24 hole QR rear road hubs laced with J-bend DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Weight: 718g front/895g rear
- ISO-Road certified and assembled in the USA
- Width ID (mm): 17
- Axle: QR
- Rim Color: Blk
- Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Alloy Road
- Hub Model: OR8 RD-1110 Elite Road
- O.L.D.: 100mm/130mm
- Hub Color: Blk
- Gears: 8-11s Cass
- Brake Type: Rim
- Spoke Type: DT-2.0/1.8 BK
- Spoke Count: 20F/24R
- Wall: Dbl
- Valve: PV Type: Tubeless Compatible
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminates the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / QR / High Profile Rim / QR / 700c||888571048917||640444||53441|
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / QR / Low Profile Rim / QR / 700c||888571050507||741249|