700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Supple, high-TPI casing for better performance and control - All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - EasyRide Tubeless casing design - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
$37.00 - $45.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Features - Multi-condition tread design provides improved traction and stability - DEFLECT 1 Kevlar puncture protection belt between the casing and tread and abrasion resistant nylon sidewalls - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Reflective sidewalls - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
$33.75 - $35.00
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 60/64/60 durometer front tread - Durable and fast 64/70/64 durometer rear tread - Densely-woven DEFLECT 3 nylon puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Urban tread design for traction and control in wet or dry conditions - Durable, high-TPI casing for improved rolling performance, control, and confidence - Smooth-rolling urban tread design - Tread compound optimized for 90% urban and 10% touring environments - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
$53.00 - $56.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Fast-rolling gravel tread design with enhanced traction on loose surfaces - Tubeless Ready design allows for reduced air pressure to enhance comfort and reduced risk of punctures - Supple, 60 TPI casing for better performance and control - Tread compound optimized for 30% pavement, 70% gravel or dirt road riding - Wire Bead
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
Page 1 of 1