$42.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored color is available on the Zipp Service Course stem. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering methods, we are proud to introduce our completely redesigned line of Service Course and Service Course SL stems. - Class-leading stiffness-to-weight ratio - More options for a better fit - New faceplate and geometry for greater stiffness and easier installation - Distinctive silver finish
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included - Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$34.99 - $36.99
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
$35.69 - $44.89
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
FSA ACR (Aerodynamic Cable Routing) Stems have a low-profile frontal area that is suitable for road and gravel riding. - Aerodynamic Cable Routing (ACR) - Low-profile frontal area - No rotation limit - Body and faceplate - 6061 T6 - Chromoly hardware - Specific frame and headset required - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 30mm fork clamp stack height - Compatible with: K-Force Light ACR Compact, SL-K ACR Compact, Energy ACR Compact, K-Wing AGX and K-Wing AGX handlebars
MSW 17° stems raise the bar—literally—for what riders can expect from an inexpensive stem. Rigorously tested to ISO-4210 Mountain qualification standards. - Tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate for easy installation
A 3D-forged, then precision-machined, lightweight, aluminum mountain bike stem in both 31.8mm and 35.0mm models rated for cross country, trail, all-mountain, enduro, and gravity applications. - Blind bolt holes and shaping - Cold-forged and precision-machined - No-gap face plate and clamp area - Stainless hardware
A Trail-Rated, carbon-bodied, 31.8mm stem for mountain bikers seeking best-in-class performance, response, and vibration absorption. The M6 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of the ENVE M5 and M6 handlebars. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stem angle: 0-degree
$99.95 - $121.95
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
BMX riders need tough components, which is why Thomson developed their BMX Stem. It can handle whatever you can dish out thanks to being constructed from a solid bar of 7000-series aluminum. Plus it's anodized to prevent corrosion and has tough heat-treated bolts. You'll also appreciate the 50mm-wide clamp for a super-secure handlebar and enhanced control, while Thomson's patented undercut around the bars provides even more stability. And, if you run a Gyro, Thomson's got you covered, too, thanks to the built-in spacer that eliminates the need for a separate, loose spacer. And, at only 255 grams, the BMX stem keeps your rig light for the toughest tricks and longest rail rides.
Kalloy's 822 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure. - For quill-style steerers
$37.00 - $39.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering a strong steerer-mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - Material: Aluminum - Length: 35mm or 50mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - Weight: 135g. (35mm); 161g. (50mm)
Basic, clean, and dependable performance—that's the Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC-machined to achieve the Gossamer's shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold-forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged front clamp diameter - Chromoly hardware
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
Wider and beefier with and improved clamping area and recessed compression bolt for a clean look. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8" ins - Stem Type: Top Load
$59.99 - $69.99
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$26.99 - $29.99
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
Replacement stem for the 2018+ Giant Propel - -8 Degree rise - Composite stem and cover Includes: - Stem - Cover - Top Cap - Hardware - Di2 plugs
Page 1 of 4 Next page